God created us to love and be loved by others. This happens best in smaller settings like classrooms & living rooms. That's why we want everyone to be part of a group. Groups may focus on study, prayer, fellowship, service or hobbies, but they will all actively take part in caring for each other.
Classes happen on Sunday mornings from 9am - 10:10am
- Young Adults (Room 203) - Tom & Gail Branch/Kenneth & Lisa Stewart,
- Adults (Room 201) - Dave Dunson/Jerry Riley
- Adults (Room 202) - Dane Tyner
- Adults (Room 114) - Jerry Wade
- Senior High School (Student Union Building)
- Middle School (Student Union Building)
- Kids’ Classes & Nursery (Lower Level, Secure Check-in)
Want some help finding a group?
Email email@example.com, and let us know that you are interested.